Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following Project positions under an R&D project entitled “Solar pre-heated thermochemical conversion of municipal mixed solid waste (plastic) in to plasto-fuels for transportation and industrial heating applications” at NRTI funded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (01 No.)
Monthly Emoluments (p.m.) : INR 31000 + 16% HRA
Educational qualification: Masters’ degree in Chemical/Energy/Environment/ Thermal Engg. (Or) M.Sc. Chemistry/ Environment (Or) Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Energy Engg.
Upper age limit : 35 Yrs. as on 1st Feb 2022
- a) At least one research article published in SCI Journals;
- b) Candidate interested to enrol for PhD;
- c) Fluency in Hindi/English communication skills;
- d) Good writing skills for research articles
Plant operator (01 No.)
Monthly emoluments: INR 15,750 (consolidated);
Qualification: National Trade Certificate in Trades of Fitter / Electrician. Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engg. is desirable. Exposure to the industry works is preferable.
Plant labour (02 No.)
Monthly emoluments : INR 12600 (consolidated);
Qualification: SSC/10th Std pass with at least 6 months experience of working in industry/institute. Exposure to the industry works is desirable.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The post is purely temporary (initially for a period of 1 year, extendable by another 1 year) and neither DST nor the NRTI will have liability whatsoever for, continuation or absorbing them after the project completion/termination.
- The selection committee has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement; though the basic qualification as indicated in the advertisement is mandatory.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be reached out to appear for a test/ interview. The call letter for the selection process will be only by email.
- The candidate is expected to join within a month, if selected.
- NRTI, Vadodara reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment process for the aforesaid positions.
How to Apply:
Apply using the Google Form link “ https://forms.gle/vidfACNHLJtoe1cr7 ” within 20 days of the advertisement. A single PDF file containing detailed relevant qualification certificates & mark sheets, experience certificates (if any), age proof, and other relevant testimonials need be uploaded through the above link. Your Curriculum Vitae also to be uploaded. No hard copy to be supplied prior to the Interview. However, you are required to produce all the original documents at the time of the test/ interview (ONLINE/ OFFLINE)/ on joining (PHYSICALLY).
Last date of Application: 20 Days from the date of this advertisement.
Initial screening will be done based on the educational, research and other credentials as indicated against each position. Test/ Interviews will be conducted in the second phase through the online/offline platform. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the selection process by e-mail.
Note: The above positions are for 1 year initially, extendable by another 1 year.